Dynamic Shooting – Pistol
Poway Weapons & Gear Training Presents
Dynamic Shooting – Pistol
Certification Demonstrates Shooters Ability to Holster their HandgunThe Dynamic Shooting (Pistol) course is required for any guest or member who wishes to draw from the holster while using the Poway Weapons & Gear Range.
Safely Draw Handgun from HolsterThis course will be a review of all safety requirements of drawing from a holster while on an active shooting range as well as a proficiency exam where the shooter will physically demonstrate their ability to safely draw, fire, manipulate and holster their handgun.
Class: Dynamic Shooting – Pistol
Prerequisites: Poway Weapons & Gear Safety Card Prior experience safely drawing and holstering handguns from a holster.
Required Gear: Personal Handgun (no rental guns) Holster & Belt Eye & Ear Protection Ammunition Requirements: 50 rounds of ammunition Minimum of two magazines This course is a onetime requirement. No additional training or certification will be required to draw from the holster while using the Poway Weapons & Gear Ranges, unless the guest or member is found, at any time, not to be safe or acting in a non- competent manner while on any of the Poway Weapons & Gear Ranges. If certification is revoked, for any reason, the guest or member will be required to take the course again.
Age Requirement: None
16 to 17 years old can take the course unaccompanied. (Parent or guardian must be onsite, guardian or parental waiver signed, but they do not need to be in the same course or on the same range.) Minimum age is 11 if taking the course with a parent or guardian. The parent MUST have taken this exact course before, work with the child during the entire course, and be responsible for only one child.
Poway Weapons and Gear Range reserves the right to cancel any event. In the event of cancellation by PWG, participants will have the option of being move to the next scheduled event or receive a full refund of registration fee. Poway Weapons and Gear Range is not responsible for any other expenses or possible damages incurred.
Registration Cancellation by Participant:
- Cancellations must be received 5 business days prior to the training event in order to qualify for a refund.
- Cancellations received 5 Business days or more in advance of the scheduled class will received a full refund.
- Cancellation of class reservation less than 5 Business days before the scheduled and prior to the start of the class will result in store credit or scheduling into a future class
- Students are eligible to reschedule to another class until the beginning of the class they are scheduled to attend.
- Failure to attend the class (no-show), without making prior arrangements with training staff, will result in forfeiting the entire registration fee.
- We understand mitigating circumstance can affect attendance. Each circumstance will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- These above policies apply to all Poway Weapons and Gear Training Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding training materials